At Delmarva Aire, Inc. we take pride in our HVAC maintenance program because we care. Every year Fredericksburg, Stafford & Spotsylvania Virginia residents cringe at the thought of calling for AC repair. Will your AC fail you this summer? Do you have a licensed HVAC contractor inspect, test and clean your AC system every year?
We recommend having your AC system checked and cleaned every year. Ask yourself, does your HVAC contractor do the three things listed below when they claim to do an AC Tune-Up?
- Clean the AC condenser coil.
- Clear/flush the condensate drain line at the indoor unit.
- Apply a biocide treatment on the indoor evaporator coil.
At the very least the so-called AC inspection should include the following:
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Check the system’s motors for high amperage, vibration and noise.
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections.
- Check thermostat operation.
- Test safety controls.
- Check air filters.
- Examine overall condition.
Fredericksburg Virginia is well known for very hot and very humid summers. In these conditions you need an AC system that you can depend on and an HVAC contractor you can trust. Delmarva Aire, Inc. doesn’t claim to do an AC Tune-Up without cleaning the condenser coil, clearing the condensate drain and treating the indoor coil. At $99, we offer an affordable solution in preparation for summer. Should you need AC repair, rest assured that we guarantee customer satisfaction at an affordable price. Call to talk to someone on our team or leave us a message in our contact section.